New Age-Poll! Please vote!

I created TWO new Age group polls.
One is for OWNERS, the other is WANT-TOs. Please vote in only one category--
and naturally the appropriate one.

But please,do vote-- whether you voted before or not!

That's the path. Click there, and log in if you aren't caching your
credentials in cookies.

This poll will not automatically conclude... that obviously didn't work out
so well. It will remain open indefinitely but it will update the tallies
with each vote. It also "remembers" your vote and will allow you to change
you vote if have a birthday that bumps you up in the near future.

If you are having problems loggin in... good luck. I forgot my "yahoo"
username and password for a while. Yahoogroups' tech support seems to be
non-existant. Fortunately, I remembered what I set my username to when I
updated my egroups membership to yahoogroups. Part of my problem was that my
first choice was taken so I had to use my second choice username. The perils
of 'net life, eh?

---------
I read this somewhere:
"most experts agree that the end of the world will come by accident, most
likely. That's where we come in; we're Computer Experts, we make accidents."