DMC Christmas Cards

If you are planning on ordering DMCNews Holiday cards (see at
http://www.dmcnews.com/cardopen.html) get your orders in soon. First, it's
getting close to the time you'll need to send them. Second, after November
11 I can no longer accept credit cards via PayPal (they start charging me
then, and it's not worth it to me).

Still just $15 for a set of 20, including shipment.

Dave Swingle