MJ Fox Foundation Update

Progress in this past week has been most heartening we have gone from
over $300 collected to over $500, a good percentage gain. We have now
accounted for almost one half of one percent of the list members but let
us not yet become complacent, more is needed.

The contribution suggested is $10 for the diagram, plus another $5 for
the emergency glove box booklet.

Cash, check, MO, Credit Card ZillaDelorean@xxxx DO IT NOW!