RE: HP gains

Jim said:
> I think your numbers are only applicable if you're trying to update the
> PRV. Where's Darryl Tinnerstet? He has over 300 HP, and I'm sure he
> spent a lot less than $13K.

Try about $10K - not for just the supercharged motor, but for the entire
project - purchase and shipping of the car, mirror stainless engine
compartment, modified engine cover and louver, headers and custom S/S
mufflers, chassis restoration, interior repair (from extensive vandalism),
cross-drilled rotors, CD player, chromed stock wheels. But it took 5 years
of my labor, and it helped having 10,000 spare parts...

I only tell this because its just an example of what anyone can do if you
put your mind to it.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive