The Ultimate Driver's Car

Someone just showed me a copy of the latest "Betty's Attic" catalogue.
On page 46 they appear to feature the 1:18 SunStar DeLorean (although
the manufacturer is not mentioned). While the picture, price, and
earliest shipping date are nothing special, the catalogue write-up is
outstanding. It gushes over the DeLorean like a teenager who wants one
badly. Here is an excerpt:

Often called the ultimate driver's car, the
Delorean was designed to be low
maintenance, comfortable, easy to maneuver
and unlike anything else on the road. With its
sleek stainless steel exterior, distinctive
gull-wing doors and futuristic styling, the
DMC-12 still commands the attention of
passers-by and a hefty re-sale value for
collectors. Our metal die cast replica of this
classic features a stainless steel finish,
opening front trunk lid, opening gull-wing
doors . . .

I couldn't be more impressed with that blurb if I'd written it myself.
Ultimate driver's car! Low maintenance! Hefty resale value! I love
it!

Who writes this stuff? Some DML subscriber, perhaps?

- Mike Substelny
(wishing I had though up that "ultimate driver's car" phrase)