Drivers side tortion bar availibility?

I'm confused here. I wanted to purchase a drivers side tortion bar so I could just have an extra one in case something ever happened to mine. I remember seeing posts that DMC Houston has pleanty available. But when I called, Warren said that none are left! What's the deal here? I remember James saying that there were pleanty available and that there is no shortage when Dave Stragand lost his on the way to the Cleveland show. Can someone please straighten this confusion out?

Thanks,

---Dan