formation of a regional club.

Date: November 1, 2001 (Thursday)

Time: 7:30pm

Location: Fire and Ice Restaurant, 2801 Kirby Drive, Houston 713-522-4500

Maps and a re-hash of this info can be found here: http://delorean.com/dot/

Houston was the center of events for the former DOA Chapter 9, and there are
an even larger number of cars in the area now than there was when the old
Chapter 9 was active. We at DeLorean Motor Company have agreed, as in the
past, to assist in any way we can.

If you are interested in meeting with us to map out the future of this
group, please contact Alberto Bertolin by phone or email (below) - thank
you!

Alberto Bertolin
alberto_bertolin(at)delorean.com
281/568-6028