DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour

I just wanted to thank everyone who attended the second annual
DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour and if I do say so myself it was a great
weekend thanks to all that attended.

Special thanks to Rob and Debbie Grady who through their hard work
and generosity made this event a success. We had at least 16
DeLoreans, a Bricklin and several other carloads of DeLorean
enthusiasts show up at PJ Gradys on Saturday. PJ Gradys provided us
all (over 40 people)with lunch and also donated lots of the stainless
products for the raffle, you can see some of them at
http://www.pjgrady.com/stainlessmain.asp
In addition to all the donations Rob made (so that I did have to
charge anyone for Lunch, registration etc.) Rob really took a lot of
his personal time helping me set all this up and I couldn't have done
it without him.
A few other people who should be acknowledged.
David Teitelbaum for bringing his back to the future Pinball machine
and donating several raffle giveaways, Ken Koncelik who came in from
Ohio with his DeLorean to be here for this event and helped me set up
a nice photo shoot at Montauk point, and Nick Pitelo who we put in
harms way many times blocking traffic so that we could keep our
caravan of DeLoreans all together as we toured Long Island and
thrilled the people we passed with our cars.
Nick was the Butt of many jokes but he took it all in stride.

I will be travelling and away from my computer for the next week,
when I get back I hope to post the top
Road rally scores if I get a chance.

Regards,

Mike D.