Fall Foliage Tour...

As usual, Mike DeLuca did a kick ass job at running the tour this past weekend. And Rob Grady did a great job at leading us through the tour and hosting the beginning event at his shop. It was great seeing everyone again, as well as meeting new people!

For you unfortunate ones who missed it, we not only toured the beautiful countryside, but we did a Road Rally. It was my first one. It was frustrating, but fun and challenging! Mike really must've gone nuts setting this one up! The area was beautiful and the tour was great. Great job Mike!

Thanks go to Ken Koncelik for helping me install the new stainless accent pieces that PJ Grady is now selling. I got the "full length" (seamless) door sill lettering kit and I didn't initially install it correctly (you can see the kit I'm talking about at: http://www.pjgrady.com/stainlessmain.asp) My mistake was to not THOROUGHLY clean the plastic door sill. It needs to be super clean folks or the tape won't stick properly. The reason? Silicone. We apply silicone products to our cars to make the black parts shiny. No tape will stick to it, so you have to scrub it out thoroughly with the proper cleaning agents. Now that it's done properly, it looks sweet!!!!!

I had a great time this weekend. Hope to do it again next year!!!

---Dan