Re:[ETDOC] November 3-4 meet in Gatlinburg, TN

Re:[ETDOC] November 3-4 meet in Gatlinburg, TN

Aaron,

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be attending. I have a
couple of new things to show off on my bright red D. Anyone who is
considering attending this event should definately show up. Gatlinburg is
AWESOME this time of year, it is the color season. From what I understand, we
are going to be headquartered at the Park Vista hotel, which is the nicest
hotel in Gatlinburg for a great rate. They are going to have a roped off area
in the lot for our cars. ETDOC meets have been nothing but fun in the past,
the last one in Asheville at Biltmore was outstanding. We had 7-10 D's there,
the list keeps growing. This one is going to surpass that event. I hope to
see a lot of list and SEDOC members there.

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527