[ETDOC] November 3-4 meet in Gatlinburg, TN

[ETDOC] November 3-4 meet in Gatlinburg, TN

Hello list-

It is coming very close to the meet in the Smokies!

I have had many show interest in attending- from Virginia
to Louisiana!

I have posted the venues and attractions to the website,
www.etdoc.com . The Park Vista Resort# is 800-421-7275..I
have been informed that the hotel is almost sold out for
the night of the 3rd. Please hurry and make your
reservations! Ask for the group rate for the East
Tennessee DeLorean Owners Club. By chance if the hotel
does sell out I will arrange for rooms at another hotel.

If you would like to talk on the phone about the
itenerary..give me a call 865-310-2228- or email me your #
and I will return your call.

Thanks for your time-

Aaron Posey
ETDOC