Re: [DML] Trailing Arm Bolt Question.

I'd try rotating the tires to see if that does any good. Swap the two from
tires for one another, and the two back tires. Different sizes means you
can't go diagonal across the car.

I've also got quite a bit of clunking. Can anyone explain where these
bolts are found (2 here, 4 there, etc) so that I can go over my car and
see if it helps? Is there a certain page of the parts manual that shows
these bolts?

-Christian