loose frame bolt

A few weeks ago I noticed that a bolt that holds the cross brace to my frame
was loose. This is the pipe-looking brace that connects to either side of
the frame in front of the engine (part # 108330). Gravity was the only
thing holding it in. How could something like that get so loose? Has
anyone else had this happen? Was it from the vibration of normal driving?
The car only has 17.5K miles on it. Did someone forget to torque it at the
factory?

Walt Tampa, FL