Re: [DML] towing a delorean

I have towed it backward on a car carrier at highway speed (65 mph) for 300
miles with no problem. I did TAPE DOWN the rear louver with ducktape because
of concern of it catching the wind and fly off. The reason of towing it
backward is due to the weight distribution on the trailer. I was concern
with the tongue weight being too light if it was towed forward. The weight
of the D is mainly in the rear of the car (60/40 if I remember it correctly)
due to the rear engine setup.
For those of you that is not familar with towing, not enough tongue weight on
the hitch will cause the trailer to fish-tail (swing from side to side) and
lost control at higher speed.
Bill Kwan