deloreans magazine...

By now, anyone who has purchased parts from DeLorean Motor Company in the
recent past (or attended any of the major DeLorean shows in August or
September) should have received a complimentary copy of our new quarterly
publication - deloreans magazine. If you haven't, and you would like to,
please send me a private email with your mailing address and I will see that
you get one...

Also, here are a little more than two weeks left to take advantage of the
introductory, charter subscription rate of $29 for one year ($34 Canada and
Mexico, $47 all others) - all subscriptions are sent by first class mail!
Subscriptions must be placed by October 31st to receive the discounted,
charter rates.

The secure server to accept subscriptions online is being configured now,
but you can always call us to subscribe - 800/872-3621. The forums are in
the final phases of testing, and should be online by the time the next issue
is mailed in November.

http://www.deloreans.com

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company