      1. Re: No Front License Plate in NJ
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DAILY DRIVER DMC
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: engine swaps
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: [Airbox performance
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      5. JZD's address
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Front License Plate
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      7. RE: Front License Plate
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: engine swaps
           From: "Richard Cutter" <dmc_power@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 3rd brake light
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: Front License Plate
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     11. [ETDOC] November 3-4 meet in Gatlinburg, TN
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Front License Plate
           From: Jay Jones <JayJones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: DAILY DRIVER DMC (long)
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: engine swaps
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     15. New performance airbox pictures!
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     16. Yellowing/rust
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     17. towing a delorean
           From: jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     18. RE: DAILY DRIVER DMC
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: towing a delorean
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. deloreans magazine...
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: towing a delorean
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. College Deloreans
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
     23. RE: 2001 Euro Auto Festival
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. removing mirror glass
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: towing a delorean
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:48:59 -0400
   From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: No Front License Plate in NJ

>  Illegal in NJ? Yes.  Do I care? No.
> I am willing to pay a $30 fine (if a cop ACTUALLY did pull me over for
that)

Not so fast... When I was living in NJ, the front plate on my "other" car
fell off, and I was driving home to fix it, as well as the emergency brake
cable, so it would pass inspection.  I had the new brake cable in my car,
and was driving to my parent's place to do the repairs and get inspected
THAT DAY.  A cop pulled me over for no front plate and then found out I was
also out of inspection.  After it was all said and done, I had a $195 ticket
in front of me for just those two infractions.  Good thing I wasn't
speeding.  So don't think it's going to be such a small fine in NJ.

-Hank #1619

Message: 2