Re: towing a delorean

The safest way is to flatbed it. The operator MUST NOT try to pull it
on by the lower control arms! If towed backwards either on the ground
or flatbed the rear louver should be removed as it will catch the air
and fly off taking out the "T" panel and maybe the rear window. If an
automatic it cannot be towed with the rear wheels on the ground AT
ALL. If towed on the ground it cannot be picked up too high because if
taken over a bump the end will hit because of the low clearance so be
careful going in and out of driveways or you will be fixing the front
air dam. It is best to do as much preventitive maintance as you can to
avoid towing. If going any distance a trailer or flatbed is the only
way to go.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757