RE: 3rd brake light

> Has anyone mounted a LED 3rd brake light? Are they any good? Was going to
> order one from JC Whitney catalog.

Actually the small JC Whitney LED ones work great. Order two, and mount
them under the top louver, one on each side of the rib, with the double
sided tape that should come with them. Connect the wires together, then
leave a loop and run them forward between the sheet metal of the T-panel and
the plastic piece that is below the back edge of it. Then run a wire to
either 1/4 panel and down through the hollow space at the top edge of it to
the back corner, then down behind the panel to the tail light. Remove the
light, figure out which wires are the brake light and ground (black) and
connect them. Very easy. I've used them on several cars over the last 15
years with no problems.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive