           From: Jason Pucci <jasonsdlo@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: E Grauff <datamonk@xxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Re: Front License Plate
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: 3rd brake light
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:51:47 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Jason Pucci <jasonsdlo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Front License Plate

Delorean One has a special stainles steel license plate mount that uses existing screws under the bumper.  I have one for my NJ license plate.  It's about $37.

  yoogoo.kang@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: I moved to New Jersey that requires front and back license plates.
Is there any way to place the front license plate without making
holes on the front bumper? Your advice is appreciated.
YG Kang

moderator@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2