Re: [DML] idle adjustment screws...?

I put several thousand miles on my DeLorean before I realized that someone
had backed out two of the idle adjustment screws pretty far. I just lightly
re-seated them using my fingers. It changed nothing. My car idles at 950
RPM which is on the high end of the allowable range, but runs great.

While you are looking around in there getting familiar with the engine,
check to see that all of your spark plug boots are seated properly. Two on
my car were loose, but it didn't seem to make a big difference.

I keep finding little weird things that a previous owner was responsible
for. For example, I had a CD jewel case wedged between the windshield drain
and the fuel pump cover to keep water out of the tank. I eventually got a
new fuel tank boot cover for it. Supposedly years ago the supply ran out
and people had to improvise.

Walt Tampa, FL