RE: GM V12

***** Moderator's Note *****
Please consider this thread closed until we have a
real engine block to wedge into a DeLorean...
*****

I saw this article too. It was in MotorTrend this month. They were
talking about the 100th aniversy cadilac car. They said they aren't
doing it for sure, but they said GM had a V12 that would put out 750
horsepower, and while cruising it would shut off half of the engine
so it would be only running a straight 6 cylinder. It souds really
cool, I'm not sure if I saw if it was the same size as a V8, but if
they use this engine it will be a mid-engine cadilac with only a 2
seater. The doors fold out to the front like a Lamborgini.

But thats just my 2 cents
Blake