      1. MOMO Steering Wheel
           From: dclark@xxxxxxxx
      2. engine swaps
           From: monkeydemond@xxxxxxx
      3. DAILY DRIVER DMC
           From: Adam Bucherati <adamb35@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. idle adjustment screws...?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: The DOA
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      6. RE: engine compartment light
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: DAILY DRIVER DMC
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: State Farm & collecting insurance
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: engine swaps
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: DAILY DRIVER DMC
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
     11. Re: State Farm Insurance
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. Water hose by A/C
           From: Doug Hornsby <govenorofvirginia@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: engine swaps
           From: patrickdmc@xxxxxxxxx
     14. Misc
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: idle adjustment screws...?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: DAILY DRIVER DMC
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: idle adjustment screws...?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     18. BTTF Pinball machines
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     19. V12 Northstar
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Water hose by A/C
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     21. Front License Plate
           From: yoogoo.kang@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Recall of Diehard Security battery
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Re: DAILY DRIVER DMC
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     24. RE: GM V12
           From: "Blake Grover" <blakeistheman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: idle adjustment screws...?
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     26. Re: Front License Plate
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:47:17 -0000
   From: dclark@xxxxxxxx
Subject: MOMO Steering Wheel

Hello all,
I am trying to fit an aftermarket MOMO steering wheel into my D.
Does anyone have information on exactly what steering column is in
the car or what adapter can be used for a MOMO steering wheel?

Any information would be greatly appreciated

thanks
derric

Message: 2