Re: [DML] Dash Lights

Unfortunately, as much as I would also like LED tailights, this would
not work for 2 reasons. Reason #1, the LED lamp wouldn't fit through
the openings in the taillight assemblies. And reason #2, the LEDs
shine primarily outward, and not to the side. The taillights get
almost all of thier light from the concaved mirrors in the lenses
reflecting the light coming out of the side of the lamp. If the LEDs
dont shine to the side, there will be almost no reflection and people
would have a hard time seeing the light.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, tonilfhs98@xxxx wrote:
> Along the subject of lights, has anyone consider putting in those
LED bulbs