From: Donald Ekhoff [mailto:ekhoff@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 7:26 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Problem closing door (warped???)

Not that this will help, but I have the same problem exactly. Problem is
that I know why. I had the car worked on and the door was left open while
the car was elevated in a lift. The door was compressed at the forward edge
(the corner was curled) and when I went to pick it up the entire door was
about two inches out of true with the body work.