Airbox Measurements and SS version

Actually even though my airbox is much taller, it does not come in contact
with the engine lid and nor does it come in contact when the engine torques
over sligtly. I was very carfull when I designed it so that it would fit
like a glove.

I have decided to offer the same airbox design in an all Stainless Steel
version. I can either make it totally stainless with out the removable top
or simply put on a stainless cover instead of the lexan(in case you ever
wanted to switch. The choice is up to you, Lexan top, Stainless top, or all
Stainless.

Sincerely, Casey at putsch.1@xxxx