      1. Re: Problem closing door (warped???)
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. mark cooks e-mail
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: instrument cluster lights - help!
           From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Shifting problem
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Crazy Binnacle!
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. Control Pressure Regulator Update.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      7. Re: instrument cluster lights - help!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Performance Airbox site finished, go there
           From: "M.C. de Bruin" <debruin@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. airbox performance numbers
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: It's not every day that you meet John Delorean....Or is it?