instrument cluster lights - help!

Hey guys,

i've had my dash apart recently to replace my broken temp gauge and now i
just realized that neither of my turn signal indicators blink or light up
(yet the lights outside work) and the light that indicates when your
headlights are on will not illuminate either, but the high-beam indicator
DOES light up.

all the bulbs appear ok, and they worked before i took the dash out. i tried
taking each one out and reinserting it but no luck... also all the other
lights in the dash work correctly. is there any place that these three are
joined that might be wrong? any clues???

thanks
Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596