Re: [DML] New Owner Questions

Scott,

Let me try to answer some of your Questions.

1) The dome light removes simply by grasping it under the driver side edge,
pushing towards the passenger side slightly, and pulling down.
2)Information about Zilla products: http://www.pjgrady.com/lgspec.asp?id=23
3)Actually I don't know too much about the oil pressure needle, but mine
fluctuates with RPMs.
4)No, the engine cover is not supposed to work in this manner. Most cars when
new had the ability to pop up on their own. I don't know how many people have
this problem, but it is common. I have seen cars with springs attached to the
receiving end of the cover latch, this pops it up.
5)Your dash illumination is working as planned.
6)As far as this goes, it could be a number of things, have you ever had a
tune up? It seems like it could be a fuel mixture problem. I don't know where
youare located, but here in Knoxville, we have a group that meets on weekends
and fixes each others' cars. It is great to have a friend that works at a
dealership with service bays, thanks Aaron.

Congratulations on joining the club,
John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC# 10527