BTTF Pinball and Fall Tour and Radios

I will be bringing a Back To The Future pinball machine to the Fall
Tour this year. It will be set up at Rob Grady's shop Saturday morning
on free play for anyone to use. It is also for sale so if anyone is
interested E-mail me directly or see me Saturday. The machine is all
cleaned up and "shopped" which means all functions work, all bulbs
lite, and many new parts are installed.
On another subject anyone participating in the Fall Tour should
consider getting at least 1 family band walkie-talkie. It should at
least get channel 12 squelch 2. Last year we had a lot of fun during
the driving with the radios as we had a "party line" that we could all
talk on and give directions and keep all of the cars together.
David Teitelbaum