RE: [DML] 3 types of "pullstraps", and stuff for sale!

RE: [DML] 3 types of "pullstraps", and stuff for sale!

Sorry for the confusion..

I got a large number of e-mails asking about buying the pullstraps.
Sorry I did not say, but the pullstraps are not for sale. Last I
checked these things are only $30, although someone else said they may
no longer be available... is this true?

I'd like to get a answer on why there are 2 different styles of pull
strap. Maybe no one knows? I will take a picture of them when I have
some time.

There were also a bunch of people asking about the stripes, so I will be
putting them on EBAY sometime soon. I had no idea there was such a
demand for them.

Meanwhile, I'd really like to get rid of the door.. but no one asked
about that! :)