Re: [DML] RE: door openers

Darryl, Here, here, As you know I to have been bashed for products that I
have come out with and the critics just criticize. What have they brought to
the table in products or positive feed back or helpful ideas you can do to
make the product better? Several people on the list have mentioned to me
about a tweak in the product to make it a little better, to them I thank you.
As I have said in earlier post some people have nothing better to do that to
post negative comments or speculation on how they work. To my knowledge, none
of the people who criticize my work have bought a thing but I'll bet you they
have pulled lot's of idea's off my web site. That's OK, the good out weighs
the bad and I'll keep plugging on. Darryl, Keep up the good work.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com