Re: [DML] RE: door openers

Mr. Tinnerstet:

Your unit was shown to me at PJ Grady last week, when I had my engine mounts
replaced and the tranny mounts welded.

Rob had the assembly unit. We were discussing the difference between your
motor assembly unit versus his electric solenoid unit. Your unit was taken
apart to expose the electric motor and the plastic gears in its arragement.

Mr. Tinnerstet, I had contemplating in purchasing your units about a year
ago, since Rob's units were not available for sale. I emailed you and you
were kind enough to have sent me the schematic as to the installation. I
decided not to purchase the door openers, due the reasons that I don't have
the facility nor the time to install ANY kits, either yours or Rob. You see,
I park my DeLorean in a large city commercial parking complex and they don't
allow work to be performed on any vehicles. For me to take to a service
station to get them installed? ... forget about it.

Your kit is cheaper in price and it would be unfair for me to purchase your
units and have Rob install them, besides, he is too busy. If you were near
me, I would purchase your unit and have you install them. Since you are in
Washington and I am in New York -- it is a mission impossible.

So, if and when Rob will have his door openers units for sale in the future,
and if I am still interested, I will purchase them and have him install them
to save time and labor.

Kayo Ong
Lic 9D NY