solid brown wire was no longer used and only the brown/yellow for the
light wire was. The later is what I find on most diagrams.
Some other differences/mistakes you will also note:
#1.102 Accessory relay with white wires coming out of it is portrayed
twice. The other #102 relay is actually #103, the Main relay with the
white/blue wires coming out of it. It's also on M:18:02 correct.
#2. There is no relay on either diagram for the relay next to the
dropping resistor for the coil on the back fire of the engine
compartment. Some cars have it and others don't.It could be #104 that
was left off the diagrams and SWymbol key. It would fit if you look
at the placement of #105,106 and 107.
#3.The older diagram shows a U shaped indention on the wire in front
of the Air Condition low pressure switch. #91 (legend). Diagram
M:18:19 shows that to be a switch #7 and low pressure #8. So #7 has
to be the high pressure switch I read about in the work shop
manual.The switch is on my 11004 car and most likley ours also. If
the compressor reaches 265lb's to 300 lb's of pressure it may also
cut off. It's spoke of very little. Reference N:09:01 and N:09:04.
That's all for now
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com