Re: [DML] Re: slightly off-tune? what to do?

Re: [DML] Re: slightly off-tune? what to do?

If I were going to replace the clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing I
would also consider checking the slave cylinder. My clutch was bad at 8000
miles and I put in a centerforce set up only to find the clutch was OK glazed
but OK. The slave cylinder was corroded and would not allow enough movement
in the clutch to engage it. But 15 years later it is still doing fine. Just a
thought as a clutch replacement is no small job on a Delorean.
Regards,
Ralph
VIN1606