Xenon Headlights for DeLorean .. Similar to BMW and MERCEDES

Xenon Headlights for DeLorean .. Similar to BMW and MERCEDES

Hello everyone .. just wondering ? does anybody have a good cross
reference part that will replace all 4 of the headlights on the DeLorean
with the Xenon lights?

I just wanted to use these as opposed to the current Sylvania headlights
? as my front fascia is not severly ?eyebrowed? yet ? the Xenon actually
does not heat up as much as the Halogen .. so it would only seem logical
that a xenon would help prevent the ?eyebrow? effect ? as well as make
the car look MUCH nicer for night drives

Any input is appreciated ..

Thanks guys!

Kenneth
005541