gas flaps

[moderator note - instead of letting thru the next 5 "I have/don't have a flap" posts I'd like to remind everyone that the hood is very easily damaged and changed, even before the posession of the original owner. All the replacement hoods in the parts channel were the late (no flap/no line) design. It was not unusual for dealers to swap them around prior to delivery if a particular car was damaged on the lot.]

i believe that the gas flaps dissapeared after either VIN 3200 or 3201. -Louie