Insurance... A BIG Thank You!

To this week's moderator:
If you would please let this message post and close the thread, that would be great!!!! I know the insurance thread comes up every so often and I think this one was directed to me as far as replies go. Thanks for letting me clutter everyone's mailbox!!

Dear Group,
I would like to thank EVERYONE who responded back to me about helping me find cheaper insurance. My mailbox was flooded with replies. I dropped my progressing Progressive insurance and found a State Farm agent who quoted me $514 every six months. Of course, that will drop when I get married and take out a homeowners policy, so I can't complain!

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to email me or the list with the insurance advice. It is MUCH appreciated.

Colby Knight

Visit the De Lorean Motor Company web site at http://www.delorean.com to order your 1/18 scale diecast DeLorean model! Initial supplies limited so order soon!