Re: [DML] Your Insurance is WHAT?!?!

Hello List,
I also have State Farm insurance and I wish I paid what you guys are
paying for your "full" insurance coverage.
I am posting this itemized list of what my insurance covers. And I would
also like to please ask everyone who has there DeLorean's insured with State
farm as well to please post or send me privately a copy of there itemized
statement.
I wouldn't normally ask this but I would like to see if I am being hosed.

A. Liability
Bodily injury 100,000/300,000
Property Damage 50,000 $442.16

C. Medical Payments 5,000 $106.62

D. 500 Deductible Comprehensive $202.15

G. 500 Deductible Collision $558.58

H. Emergency Road Service $2.88

R1. Car Rental & Travel Expense
80% Per Day, $500 Max $13.44

U. Unisured Motor Vehicle
Bodily Injury 100,000/300,000 $121.47

U1. Uninsured Motor Vehicle
Property Damage $7.07

Total Premiums $1,454.37

You have to take in a count that I have 1 point on my record for speeding.
And I live in L.A. County.
Regards
Mike
Vin#1113