Re: Death of vin#1657 :(

With any vehicle there can be speculation and possible causes as to
why it may have caught fire. Before anyone would truly be able to
guess (on the list or otherwise) they/we would need a bit more
information as to what happened. Since you were not with the car,
where was it? Mechanic shop, garage, storage, parking lot, etc...
Then there would be questions about retracing the cars steps up
untill the disaster. Mechanical work performed, any unusual damage to
the vehicle that may have occured, etc... The surounding area where
it was at the time will be of concern too. Where was it, what was it
doing there, and what if any other property was damaged. How was the
fire discovered, and what stopped it?

I'm sure that you have the sympathies of everyone here on the list,
and we all want to help you out. But we will need a bit more info.
Speculation is easy, a hypothesis takes work...

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Derrick Viane" <clarion9375r@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
...So in my effort to help I need you(the DML) to provide me with
> some possible explanations for a fire. all responses are
appreciated.
<SNIP>