Hello all, from a new member!

Just a quick intro.
I don't know how I haven't found you until now but I'm glad I did. I
have owned my 1981 Delorean(vin#2602)since new and love to talk about
problems and solutions with everyone. My DMC has been stored most of
it's life and now I have decided it's time to bring it out much more
often. Reading past postings has been enlightening as to just how
many people still love this car. I live in the St. Louis area and
own my own sign business. Having owned my car since new, I bring
some experiences that may be helpful. Thanks for welcoming me into
your group. I hope to gain and contribute any knowledge I can.

Mark Seper
Shark Signs, Inc.
1661 N. Church St.
Belleville, IL 62221