My hotbar image. (dmc collage)

 Hi everyone, i just wanted to let you all know that i have made a
collage image of Deloreans for everyone to enjoy and use in Hotbar.
For those of you who do not know, Hotbar is an application that
replaces your Internet Explorer toolbar's grey background with an
image of your choosing. their site is located at
http://www.hotbar.com .

If you already have hotbar, the image file is located here on my
website.
http://www.88-mph.com/images/dmcbar.bmp

if you want to preview the image i have it on this link:
http://www.88-mph.com/images/dmcbar.jpg

The Images are taken from the following wonderful dmc owners:

Frank, from the Danbury CT. area (I forgot your last name!), who
invited me down back in July for the get-together along with 2 other
owners at the local cruise night. I had a heck of a time, Thanks for
the cokes! I snapped the pic for the D in the upper right corner
(nose clip).

Dave,(never caught your last name.) Whom, as it turns out works for
the same company that i do. (Sikorsky Aircraft) I snapped the pic of
his D with the doors open in the left of the image.

Steve, also in attendance that evening, had a very good example of a
D, it kept getting all the glances! JZD's autograph is courtesy of
the pic i took of his glove compartment lid.

Mark Shields, whose BTTF replica appears in the lower right.

Unknown person, who uploaded the image of the dealership sign, seen
on the left, into the Delorean files directory.

And the gentleman from Hopkinton, MA. who sent me pictures of the
centerpiece of this image. He was selling it at the time, i wish i
could have bought!

I am looking to make some more collages, and would love to have
pictures of D list member's vehicles. Needed are High quality images
preferably of size 1028x768 or 800x600.

Comments are welcome, as well are submissions, email me at Gr8old1(AT)
aol.com

Jeff Chabotte
Norwich, CT

Striving for the dream.