Re: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension

Re: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension

I'll be getting my custom shocks from PJ Grady soon. I hear that the ride improvement is phenominal. One of the Mid-Atlantic officers put them in his car, and he swears by them.

One thing I like about them is that they are fully adjustable and rebuildable. I can have them set for a luxurious or a sporty ride. I prefer a more sporty ride, so there will be more nitrogen pressure in my shocks than someone who wants a more smooth, Cadillac-style ride. PJ Grady sets them to what ride you want before they ship them. And if you want to change the ride settings after you have them installed, you can bring your car to a shop who can handle this and they can easily adjust them to your specifications.

---Dan

Message: 8 Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:40:10 -0000 From: mark@xxxx Subject: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension

I would like to greatly improve my handling as well as lower the car
(to make it look 'natural').

I am having a difficult time deciding which setup to go with.

I have 4 brand new original shocks (Girling Decarbon?) sitting in a
box I got with the car.

What should I do?

The PJ Grady front springs along with my new shocks?
The entire PJ Grady setup?
The 4 DMC springs along with my new shocks?
The entire DMC shock/spring suspension upgrade? (I can't afford this
one!)

Has anyone had the ability to try more than one of these setups and
can tell me what differences they found between them?

From reading dmcnews, I have definitely decided not to cut & swap.

Thank you very much for any help!

A 4-day old VERY happy new owner!