Owners in Idaho?

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: A good way to find fellow owners in your area is through the DeLorean Owners Directory (DOD) available on the DMCNews web site.]

Hey,
I was wondering if there was any delorean owners in Idaho, because
I've seen one in Idaho Falls, and would like to get in contact with
someone close by. If you do live in Idaho email me at
blakeistheman(AT)hotmail.com.

Thanks
Blake