Re: [DML] PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension

Re: [DML] PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension

There is another alternative you may wish to consider,
especially if expense is a high priority.

Get the PJ Grady front springs and use the shocks from
the Midstate Delorean Club. Now you have a "lowered
to stock" front end, a very nice ride and an
adjustable collar on the rear shocks to facilitate
lowereing the rear if you want.

I have put thousands of miles on this set-up and no of
others who have, as well. I love mine and have heard
no complaint from the others.

Save a couple of hundred dollar bills for something
else you want to do to your car.

Oh, and I would personally not use 20 year old
original shocks on the car even if they are "new".
Shock technology has changed dramatically since the
early 80's.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867