Re: Flux Capacitor

Yes, Yes -
I've been asked also...and I agree. We take take our "D" to the mini
car shows at the local burger joints on Saturday nights. Just a lot
of fun and good poeple. Most of the cars there are muscle cars, so
the "D" really stands out. And the Flux Capacitor question always
comes up.

In Fact, I am building one (one that can be placed behind the seat -
just for show, and removed when I care to be more serious about
things)

I'm using two Neon tubes and some peices of fiber optic cable along
with some new LED's (the new, low freq. Blue that is now available.)

The parts will come from DIGI-KEY, and Crutchfield.
When I'm done - it should just plug into the cigar lighter. I'm going
to make it pulse from bottom to top.

When I draw up the schematics - I'd be happy to share the design with
anyone.

Email me.

DeLorean@xxxx
Eric

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, ultra@xxxx wrote:

> I've been wanting to make a flux capacitor all year. I too am
> inundated with countless questions asking "where is your flux
> capacitor?" I'll probably get enough time to do it this winter,
but
> if anyone else is gonna make one before then, I would be interested
in
> seeing the results.
>
> Jim Reeve
> MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
> DMC-6960
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxx, mark@xxxx wrote:
> > FYI:
>
> > oh, and by the way...is anyone interested in actually MAKING a
Flux