Re: Flux Capacitor WAS:Insurance Costs in Colorado

Re: Flux Capacitor WAS:Insurance Costs in Colorado

I've been wanting to make a flux capacitor all year. I too am
inundated with countless questions asking "where is your flux
capacitor?" I'll probably get enough time to do it this winter, but
if anyone else is gonna make one before then, I would be interested in
seeing the results.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960