      1. Re: VIN plate
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. getting close
           From: "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Re: Attention customers of HAGERTY and GRUNDY
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Viruses from Cameron
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. Instrument Cluster removal
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Exhaust Tips
           From: jimbo0946@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: getting close
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: VIN plate
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     10. Jammed Driver Side Door
           From: "G Ryerson" <TRyerson@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. "Garage/Trailer Queen" wanted
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     12. Re: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. my roof cage is rusting!
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Insurance Costs in Colorado
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:41:59 +0100
   From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: VIN plate

Evan,

is it the vin plate that fits in the door opening ? If so We may have a
"new" blank one spare.
If its the long one near the windshield , then we can't help.

Best regards Chris P DOC UK  chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx