Insurance Costs in Colorado

FYI:

I just purchased my first D. I live in Colorado, and with Farmers
Insurance, I have been quoted $500 every 6 months for insurance. Due
to the rarity of the car, the lowest deductible I could get is $1,000
PLUS 10% of any damage. This is full coverage, with $100 glass
deductible.

I'm not too happy about the $1,000 + 10%, but they said I have no
other option.

This includes multiple-car and homeowners discounts.

Funny thing: At first after I told her it was a DeLorean, she said
she had no idea what that was, put me on hold for a few minutes, then
came back and said that someone else in the company has to deal with
it because it is worth over $80,000. Someone at her office told her
it was a Lamborghini! I promptly corrected her...

Mark
#10901

oh, and by the way...is anyone interested in actually MAKING a Flux
Capacitor? I've only had the car a week, but I've been asked at least
10 times where it is. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just open the
door and point, "it's right there behind the seats..." It would be
nice to see a jaw or two drop once in a while :) I guess it's just
one of the 'pluses' to owning one of these unique machines!