Minnesota DMC Orchard Day ...

If you are wondering about if the Minnesota (and anyone else that is
interested in joining) Delorean Orchard Day is still on for Sunday the
answer is, ABSOLUTELY YES we are still meeting!

Plan on arriving around noon. Contact Jim Reeve if you want to join the
caravan from Minneapolis.

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday and I believe that there will be at
least one car that is not on any of the Delorean mailing lists. We'll also
have cars that are for sale if anyone knows of someone that is interested.

Directions to the orchard and other orchard info is available at
www.deerlakeorchard.com. Our new orchard hosts are Charlie and Carroll
Ossell. They are very nice people and make sure you say hello.

Take care,

Nick