Re: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension

Re: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension

My recomendation is not one vender's product over another. I think
since you are a new owner and have not driven the car much, you
wouldn't notice the difference between the choices but worst of all
you couldn't notice the improvement! You should drive the car for a
while and get used to it in it's present form so you can appreciate
any changes you make to the car. In the meantime you will no doubt
find many other areas of the car that will need work and some are much
more important. Save your time and money to make the car more reliable
so that you will later enjoy the upgrades to the suspension. Even with
the stock suspension, old though it may be, a Delorean is still fun to
drive! BTW I'M BACKKKKKK! My service provider managed a minor miracle
getting into their equipment in the Wall Street area and getting it
going. Even though I am in New Jersey all along the river in the
aftermath of the tragedy many of the roads, telephone service,
television, radio, and other services have been affected. Unfortunatly
"ground zero" was also the nexus of most of the communication services
for the entire region from phones to the TV tower antennaes.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757